We take environmental protection very seriously and act accordingly:
- We limit travel to what is necessary, conduct video conferences, work in a home office on a prorated basis, and use public transportation.
- District heating, green electricity and the absence of air conditioning in our offices contribute to responsible energy consumption.
- We only use technically necessary state-of-the-art electrical/electronic equipment with energy-saving mode, our lighting has been converted to LED technology, partly switched by sensors.
- Due to the introduction of an electronic archive, the printers equipped with fine dust filters are little in use. Our paper has the environmental seal.
- Cloth towels, crockery, porcelain and waste separation in our establishment ensure that the environment is not unnecessarily polluted.
- Green plants in many rooms ensure a good indoor climate.
- Our 100-year-old heritage-listed building has thick walls and the modern windows also meet high insulation standards.